Monday 2 February 2009

my first ever blog post

its 10.14am sam is taking a nap and i am writing my first blog post. inspired by my friends kelly buck and sarah williams. 

its snowing outside. and not just a little. it has been coming down at a constant rate all day. i have never seen it snow like this since i moved to england 5 years ago (and yes it will be 5 years on friday....crazy).

i am wondering if a 4 month old baby is interested in snow or not? he has some small wellington boots....maybe we will try later and post pics, if i can figure out how to do that.....i am not super technological. i havent evolved fast enough! richard loves his iphone, i like my phone that texts, calls and takes mediocre pictures....thats me.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it has been 5 years either, and I am totally with you on the phone :)

    ReplyDelete